Wireworld Data Pack
Wireworld Data Pack (1.19.4, 1.19.2) brings you a new function in Minecraft! This data pack adds a cellular automaton “Wireworld” to the game, with the same rules, but in 3D. All the mechanisms of a regular Wireworld also work in this data pack. Just build a mechanism from blocks from the data pack and run it using the command below. Enjoy playing this data pack!
- To get blocks from the data pack, write: /function lzzwireworld:give/…
- /trigger lzzwireworld_run set -1/1 â starts and stops the movement of cells (value 1 – start, value -1 – stop).
- /trigger lzzwireworld_interval set 1.. â sets the interval between the movement of cells (indicated in ticks).
- /trigger lzzwireworld_next set 1.. â makes the transition to the next move (the value shows the number of moves).
- /trigger lzzwireworld_clear â removes all cells from the world.
- /trigger lzzwireworld_disable â turns all cells into wire cells.
How to Install:
- Please visit the following link for full instructions: How To Download & Install Data Packs
- Don’t miss out on today’s latest Minecraft Data Packs!