Find The Button Map 2
Find the Button Map (1.19.4, 1.18.2) is a finding map created by IceMaster1294. This is a take on the classic Find the Button that you may have played many times before. The map features many Minecraft vanilla structures and biomes as well as many unique and incredibly detailed designs. The rule is not new, you need to find a button in each level to go to the next one. There are 24 buttons for you to find before moving to the Difficult levels. If you are not a parkour pro, don’t worry too much as the map won’t require any crazy parkour. Just have fun!
- 18 Overworld themed levels
- 4 Nether themed levels
- 2 End themed levels
- 2 Difficult Castle themed levels
- 1 Expert Difficulty Mystical Mushroom Forest level
- A hints room! Need help on a level? Head over here to pick up anywhere from 1-3 hints on where the button is, what it looks like, and what block it’s on.
- Easter Eggs
What to expect:
- Each level has a button that you must find
- After you find the first 24 buttons, you can progress to the Difficult levels
- No levels will require any crazy parkour
- Some levels provide items such as potions but no items are needed to finish the map
- There are some spooky and mildly graphic elements in a few of the levels
- Upon finding the first set of 27 buttons, you will unlock more interesting and difficult buttons!
How to install:
- Please visit the following link for full instructions: How To Download & Install Minecraft Maps
- Donât miss out todayâs latest Minecraft Maps